The term “morriña” means “homesick” in Spanish. A term that describes the feeling of longing for home, in this case, Spain.
For all of the Spaniards living abroad, this can be a common feeling. With that, we’ve put together a gift box that’s filled with a nostalgic combination of foods from our home region. Items that remind us of our childhood or lunches with the family.
But don’t worry, even if you’re not Spanish, these items will authentically transport you to Spain. Whether you’re gifting it to a friend who misses Spain, or someone who wants to learn all about its gastronomy, the Morriña box is for you.
- Original Hot Chocolate - Colacao - 400g
- Hazelnut & Chocolate Spread or Bicolor - Nocilla - 180g
- Crunchy Chocolate Turrón - El Lobo - 150g
- Fuet - Doña Juana
- Jamón Serrano Pre-Slice - Fermín - 2oz
- Chorizo Ibérico de Cebo Pre-Sliced - Fermín - 2oz
- Majorero Cheese - Maxorata - 225g
- Manzanilla Olives - Bernal - 330g
- Spanish Omelet Mix with Onions - Dantza - 660g
- Original Olive Oil Tortas - Ines Rosales - 180g
Please note: Gift box as shown while supplies last. If item(s) are out of stock at the time of your order, we will replace item(s) with one(s) of equal value
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.